"The stunning surroundings of Bali are the perfect location for a sun-drenched multi centre holiday."
The Indonesian archipelago sprawls along the equator, displaying a myriad of exotic wildlife, breath-taking landscapes and perfect, white shores. Bali and its bounty of beaches makes a precious addition to any multi centre holiday, its warm, azure waters offering an inviting environment to relax in.
Bali is a Hindu society, and as such it retains a colourful spirituality, with countless handsome shrines and temples dotted around the island. Bali is also one of the best surfing destinations in the world, so grab a board and get in the water.
Bali is a common destination within our pre-built multi centre holidays, so take a look and see if any catch your eye. Alternatively, build your own bespoke trip suited to your own personal tastes. Speak to one of our friendly advisors today and take your first step towards the trip of a lifetime.
Call 0161 430 6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time Difference GMT + 8 approx
- Currency Indonesian Rupiah
- Flight Time 17 hours 10 minutes from UK
- Capital Jakarta
- Best time to go June to September
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.