"The world’s third largest island homes an incredible number of wonderful species, and is the perfect inclusion in a Far East multi centre holiday."
Wildlife-laden Borneo is beautiful. Think pristine rainforests, white sandy shores and spectacular caves. Split into three sections, the island is owned by three nations, but many people opt to travel to the Malaysian region of Sabah in the north.
Sabah’s capital is a great base for exploring the mesmerising landscapes in the area, and is also an incredibly friendly city. The city lies in the shadow of the mighty Mount Kinabalu, and many travellers opt to embark on a two day hike up the peak to witness the stunning views from the top. A trip to Borneo wouldn’t be complete without getting close up and personal with nature. Head out into the rainforest with a guide and you can visit the Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation centre, where you can find out more about these curious creatures.
If you want to find out more about multi-centres involving the intriguing Borneo, or with any other Far East countries, get in touch with one of our advisors today, and we will be more than happy to help. Any of our destinations can be combined to create your dream holiday.
Call 0161 430 6565 or email email@example.com
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Malaysian Ringgit
- Flight Time 16 hours 20 minutes from UK
- Capital Kota Kinabalu
- Best time to go January to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.