"Cambodia is a travellers’ playground, and its wealth of architecture and intrigue makes it an ideal location of a multi centre holiday."
The remains of a mighty empire are clear to see throughout the fascinating nation of Cambodia, complemented by a rich, natural beauty that makes this country the perfect destination to include in your multi centre holiday.
The capital of Phnom Penh, still heavily influenced by its colonial past, makes for a captivating cultural visit, still shadowed by the memories of the cruel Khmer Rouge regime. The city itself is charming, hugging the banks of the vast Mekong River. The wonderful region of Siem Reap lies in the north west of Cambodia, and is most renowned for its proximity to the ancient temples of Angkor. The sprawling Angkor site is like nothing else on earth, and is a must for any visitor to the country. To the south are pristine coastlines, perfect for lazy beach sojourns.
Cambodia features in our pre-made multi centre holidays, and can also be included in any bespoke trip that you create with the help of our expert consultants. Whether you opt for a pre-made itinerary or a personally crafted one, don’t hesitate to contact us and find out more.
Call 0161 430 6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time Difference GMT + 7 approx
- Currency Cambodian Riel
- Flight Time 14 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Phnom Penh
- Best time to go October to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.