"High-tech Hong Kong is a thriving destination and the pinnacle of luxurious city living. Include Hong Kong in your multi centre holiday to experience the wonders of this unique territory."
Divided into Kowloon, Hong Kong Island and the New Territories, Hong Kong is defined by its massive consumer culture, incredible skyscrapers and magnificent harbour. A Hong Kong multi centre is fast-paced and rewarding, as you experience a fusion of east and west.
Take in the glorious skyline as you savour long drinks in a rooftop bar, taking in a taste of the high life. Travel up Victoria Peak, taking the scenic tram ride to the top to discover some of the best views of the harbour. North of the harbour is Kowloon, with its array of traditional markets and Chinese temples. Hong Kong is chaotic and sometimes claustrophobic, but it truly is one of a kind.
A trip to Hong Kong makes for a perfect city leg in a multi centre holiday. Take your pick from one of our pre-made tours or create your own with the aid of one of our expert advisors.
Call 0161 430 6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time Difference GMT + 8 approx
- Currency Hong Kong Dollar
- Flight Time 11 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Hong Kong
- Best time to go September to November
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.