"Sleek Singapore City and southern island Sentosa are perfect additions to a Far East multi centre holiday."
Singapore lies south of the Malaysian Peninsular and is a chic republic that boasts uber-efficient urban spaces and dazzling landscapes. The region is home to a delightful mixture of cultures, as Malay, Chinese and Indian styles come together to produce a delicious tapestry.
Explore the city’s handsome colonial district near the mouth of the Singapore River, and marvel at the mix of art deco styles and traditional shophouses. The most famous of all the colonial buildings is the grand Raffles Hotel, its colourful past still the talk of many today. Make the most of Singapore’s green spaces, including the sublime Botanic Gardens, where thick virgin rainforest stands in contrast to a robust collection of orchids. For family fun, be sure to visit the island of Sentosa with its abundance of theme parks and wildlife centres.
Include Singapore in your own personally crafted multi centre holidays or select one of our pre-made trips. Our expert consultants will be happy to assist with any queries, so don’t hesitate to get in touch today.
Call 0161 430 6565 or email email@example.com
- Time Difference GMT + 8 approx
- Currency Singapore Dollar
- Flight Time 12 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Singapore
- Best time to go April to August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.