"The United Arab Emirates is an Arabian Peninsula nation settled mainly along the Persian (Arabian) Gulf that was formed from 7 sheikhdoms."
Dubai is the site of ultramodern Burj Khalifa tower, enormous shopping centers and extravagant attractions, such as the indoor Ski Dubai. Abu Dhabi, the island capital, is home to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, with crystal chandeliers and room for 41,000 worshipers.
"Epitomizing an oil-rich sheikhdom isn't a bad life, but what Dubai really wants is to entertain visitors. …"
"Meaning 'Land of the Gazelle' in Arabic, Abu Dhabi was founded when a young antelope led a wandering tribe to …"
- Time Difference GMT +4 approx
- Currency Dirham
- Flight Time 7 hours from UK
- Capital Abu Dhabi
- Best time to go October to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.