"Cambodia sizzles with enchantment and wonder, and has risen like a phoenix from its inconceivably tragic past."
From the magnificent wonder of Angkor's temples to the history-shrouded riverside capital of Phnom Penh, Cambodia's attractions are abundant and awe-inspiring. Embark on a Cambodia tour to sample some of the country's highlights.
Cambodia captivates travellers from all over the world as they yearn to discover the secrets of this curious nation. If you are a first time visitor, a pre-built Cambodia tour is the perfect introduction to a dazzling destination. Our tours focus on some of the country's highlights - the architectural behemoths of Angkor, undoubtedly the number one draw for tourists; the surrounding area of Siem Reap with its lush paddy fields and colonial architecture; and the charismatic capital of Phnom Penh with its skyline punctured by golden spires. Yes, Cambodia offers all this and more, and you may well find that your visit is the first of many. One thing is for sure though - a visit to this country of contrasts will invoke equal parts heartbreak and hope.
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Cambodian Riel
- Flight Time 14 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Phnom Penh
- Best time to go October to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.