"Thousands of islands stretch out along the equator, making Indonesia a thrillingly diverse destination for a carefully-crafted tour."
From volcanic mountain ranges and emerald rice terraces to gleaming white sands, Indonesia is a colourful nation that offers stunning sights around every corner. Selecting an Indonesia Tour allows you to sample some of its finest highlights.
Indonesia's number one destination is the island of Bali, renowned for its beaches, romance and world-class surf conditions. A vibrant bounty of Hindu temples makes for some fascinating sight-seeing. Indonesia's capital, Jakarta, is situated on the island of Java. Java is one of the most populated places in all of Asia, but it is also rich with stunning natural beauty. The island is home to two incredible temple complexes - the Buddhist Borobudur and the Hindu Prambanan. The island of Sumatra offers a less chaotic alternative to busy Java. Think thick jungles, sprawling lakes and a wealth of wildlife. The Islamic island of Lombok neighbours Bali, and offers beautiful, deserted beaches and a great trekking scene.
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Indonesian Rupiah
- Flight Time 16 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Jakarta
- Best time to go July to October
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.