"Japan is a destination like no other - its very special highlights and attractions fascinate the first time visitor, but bring people back again and again."
Being an island nation, Japan has developed its own way of looking at things, The country's art and religions show the influences of nearby countries such as China and Korea, but have been refined and adapted to a uniquely Japanese pattern. Our semi-escorted tours are a very cost effective way of seeing the major sights with English speaking guide.
Call 0161 430 6565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time Difference GMT +p approx
- Currency Japanese Yen
- Flight Time 11 hours 20 minutes from UK
- Capital Tokyo
- Best time to go March to May
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.