"Our Laos tours fuse colourful Buddhist spirituality with laid-back riverside life, giving travellers the perfect taster of this fascinating country."
From the hordes of saffron-robed monks that roam Luang Prabang to the green-topped mountains of the north, the lazy pace of Laos is friendly and inviting, and this chilled-out nation is ideal to include in a tour.
A trip to Laos is like a journey back in time; indeed this wonderful nation is ever-developing but it still retains much of the old-fashioned charm that many other South East Asian countries now lack. Choosing one of our pre-made tours is an easy way to explore the highlights of Laos whilst visiting its neighbouring nations. Set sail on the majestic Mekong River which slices through thick jungle and flows the length of Laos. Savour the sleepy city life in Vientiane as the capital hugs the banks of the river, and indulge in some outstanding French cuisine, courtesy of the country's colonial legacy. Your stay in Laos may only be short, but it will certainly be sweet.
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Lao Kip
- Flight Time 15 hours 10 minutes from UK
- Capital Vientiane
- Best time to go October to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.