"From spectacular white sands to rolling green hills, Malaysia is delightfully diverse."
Malaysia's curious blend of modernity and tradition makes it an intriguing tourist destination. A tour is the perfect way to experience both its multi-cultural cities and stunning natural landscapes.
Capital Kuala Lumpur is fast-paced and friendly, and its rich melting of cultures makes for an incredible food scene. Wandering through the city's various neighbourhoods will unveil ever-changing environments, as different races and religions coexist happily. Away from the slick cities lies a world of natural beauty; rainforests teem with an abundance of wildlife, and the combination of thick jungle and handsome waterfalls provides an ideal trekking location. Malaysia is also blessed with a bounty of beaches - pristine ivory coastlines and offshore islands will satisfy even the most discerning sun-lover.
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Malaysian Ringgit
- Flight Time 12 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Kuala Lumpur
- Best time to go December to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.