"Singapore isn't all skyscrapers and shopping malls - travel inland to discover stunning jungle scenery."
Singapore's enviable blend of modernity and efficiency renders the city itself a slick masterpiece. A tour is a great way to see more than just that financial powerhouse.
The city state may not be the first destination to spring to mind when planning a Far East trip, but it shouldn't be missed off an itinerary. Singapore's fusion of east and west makes for some delicious cuisine, whether in top restaurants or down on street level. The mix of Asian influences allows you to discover dishes here that can't be found anywhere else in the world. The city's skyline is somewhat of a mish-mash too - colonial buildings and stunning temples dot between those ever-soaring towers. Boasting a huge wealth of outdoor attractions, Singapore is ideal for families, with the island of Sentosa offering enough activities to keep all of you entertained for weeks. If you haven't visited before, a Singapore tour is definitely something to add to your South East Asian to-do list.
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Singapore Dollar
- Flight Time 12 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Singapore
- Best time to go April to August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.