"Travel from Bangkok to Chiang Mai with this jam-packed Northern Thailand tour."
Take in stunning royal palaces and ornate temples during this five day tour that's ideal for anyone who loves cultural sightseeing holidays. After departing from capital Bangkok you will head north, stopping first in Ayutthaya, the old capital of Siam and home to a number of impressive temples. Your five day tour will take you around some of northern Thailand's most exquisite landmarks, from the historical site of Sukhothai to the famous temples of Lampang. Follow a busy itinerary with a visit to an elephant camp and a trip to the butterfly farm, taking in some of the wondrous jungle surroundings.
Transfers and Tours as mentioned by private air condition car with local English speaking guide
Entrance fees at the mentioned sites
Accommodation at mentioned hotels or similar
Meals as mentioned
Other meals than mentioned in the program
Domestic air tickets and domestic airport tax
Expenditure of a personal nature i.e. laundry, telephone bills, drinks, souvenirs etc
Program could be subject to change due to local conditions
|Temp||23 ℃||25 ℃||28 ℃||30 ℃||30 ℃||29 ℃||28 ℃||28 ℃||28 ℃||27 ℃||25 ℃||22 ℃|
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 11 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go November to March
Can't see what you're looking for?Request a quote
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.