"Cambodia's ever-growing popularity is seeing more and more travellers choose the stunning nation as an alternative to Thailand."
Although many people head solely to Angkor for its rich wealth of temples, those who look deeper will discover that Cambodia is brilliantly diverse and easy to fall for.
Bordering Thailand, Vietnam and Laos, this fascinating country’s unrivalled beauty is underpinned by a turbulent political history, and evidence of the Khymer Rouge’s brutal regime can be found at the harrowing Killing Fields, as well as around the reborn capital of Phnom Penh. Sadness and heartbreak lies beneath Cambodian life, but with that comes optimism, as the country grows stronger with every passing day.
"Phnom Penh is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in South East Asia, earning it the title …"
"Siem Reap has become one of the world’s premier travel destinations due to its proximity to Angkor, and now attracts …"
"60 beautiful Cambodian islands pepper the azure Gulf of Thailand, offering up secluded tropical hideaways for those willing to look …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Cambodian Riel
- Flight Time 14 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Phnom Penh
- Best time to go October to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.