"Phnom Penh is considered to be one of the most beautiful cities in South East Asia, earning it the title of Pearl of Asia."
Brilliant gold spires stretch skyward, iconic features of the New Khmer architecture found up and down the country. In contrast, many of Phnom Penh's French colonial buildings remain, standing firm against the sprouting of concrete skyscrapers and mega malls.
"Ideally located in the very heart of Phnom Penh, White Mansion Hotel will make you easily enjoy the city's attractions. …"
"A high-end hotel fit for royalty, the Raffles Hotel Le Royal is blessed with history and style, atmosphere and aesthetics. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Cambodian Riel
- Flight Time 14 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Phnom Penh
- Best time to go December to January
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.