"South of Kowloon sits Hong Kong Island, which along with the neighbouring peninsula, forms the city’s core metropolis."
Here Hong Kong's financial, culinary and entertainment scenes flourish, offering visitors a jam-packed, high tempo lifestyle that glistens and gleams. It’s a city of contrasts – east meets west, ultra-modern meets traditional – and a city that intoxicates its myriad of visitors and natives alike.
"Combining high style with elegant harbour living, The Excelsior exudes a classic sense of luxury. …"
"The Lanson Place Hotel combines elegance, style and convenience in equal measure. …"
"The design concept of the Metropark Causeway Bay emphasises comfort with a contemporary style, centring around wonderfully spacious guest rooms. …"
"The iconic masterpiece of the Island Shangri-La soars high above the heart of Hong Kong. …"
"Conrad Hong Kong offers stylish accommodation and excellent facilities within a central location. …"
"For breathtaking style, legendary service and an unbeatable reputation, it just has to be Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong. …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Hong Kong Dollar
- Flight Time 11 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Hong Kong
- Best time to go September to November
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.