"Defined by its crowded, concrete-lined streets and eclectic markets, Kowloon’s high-rise hub of unadulterated commercialism is a wonderfully weird world that’s just waiting for bold explorers."
Although less sophisticated than Hong Kong Island and at times claustrophobic, quirky Kowloon offers up a raw, authentic Chinese experience in a fascinating setting.
"Eaton, Hong Kong, is a four-star superior hotel located at the heart of Kowloon peninsula. …"
"Kowloon Shangri-La sits in the famous shopping and entertainment district of Tsim Sha Tsui East. …"
"Among 5-star Hong Kong hotels, Cordis Hong Kong at Langham Place is unique… …"
"Pre-eminent among Hong Kong hotels, The Langham Hong Kong presents a refined European-style haven in the heart of the bustling …"
"Internationally acclaimed as one of the world’s top hotels for business and leisure, InterContinental Hong Kong has always been prized …"
"Created in 1928, and Hong Kong's oldest hotel, the legendary 'Grande Dame of the Far East' continues to set hotel …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Hong Kong Dollar
- Flight Time 11 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Hong Kong
- Best time to go September to November
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.