"The Indonesian archipelago sprawls along 5000km of the equator, its rich expanse of more than 13,000 islands providing a fascinating array of landscapes."
Indonesia is full of contrasts – smouldering volcanoes cough and hiss, surrounded by brilliant green rice paddies; the modern urban jungle of capital Jakarta is opposed by the mysterious, mist-shrouded temple complexes in the east; islands ringed with beaches find themselves reaching snow-capped central peaks.
And that’s just the landscape; the 240 million strong population spans hundreds of distinct native ethnic groups, with many islands homing their own unique tribes. The national motto, Bhinneka tungga or ‘unity in diversity’, could not be more fitting. Indonesia is a joy to behold, and ideal for a multi-destination trip.
"Beautiful Bali, with its pristine beaches, pulsing surf and emerald rice paddies, is the pinnacle of Indonesia’s tourist scene, attracting …"
"The island of Lombok may only be a stone’s throw away from sister island Bali, but it couldn’t be more …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Indonesian Rupiah
- Flight Time 16 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Jakarta
- Best time to go July to October
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.