"The island of Lombok may only be a stone’s throw away from sister island Bali, but it couldn’t be more different than its increasingly commercial neighbour."
Situated 35km east of the surf capital, Lombok is far quieter, made up of wide-open spaces and unspoilt beaches. Dense rainforests stand against a background of ancient green hills and mountains, providing a brilliant contrast to the picture-perfect white shores. Farmers in conical hats go about their business in the sprawling rice paddies as days pass by at a lazy pace.
"Located close to Senggigi, Puri Mas stretches across two resorts - Beach Resort and Spa Resort found just minutes apart. …"
"Novotel Lombok is located on the southern shore of Lombok Island, overlooking the beautiful white sand and turquoise bay of …"
"Qunci Villas is a beautifully appointed luxury resort situated on a pristine beach. …"
"Along an uninterrupted stretch of curving beach sits Jeeva Klui, 'The Soul of Klui'. …"
"Hotel Tugu Lombok is located on the pristine expanse of virgin white sand beach of Sire, on the northwest coast …"
"The Oberoi is a hideaway with acres of tropical gardens, shimmering ocean and golden sands along a private beach. …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Indonesian Rupiah
- Flight Time 17 hours 10 minutes from UK
- Capital Bali
- Best time to go June to September
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.