“Neon-topped skyscrapers and futuristic transport, Tokyo’s Blade Runner-esque skyline portrays just one side of this fascinating metropolis.”
Japan’s traditional ideals yet constant desire for all things new is illustrated perfectly here by the harsh juxtaposition of the ancient and the ultra-modern.
Impossibly vast, the metropolitan prefecture of Tokyo is the most populous urban area in the world. Technically not a city, the capital crams 23 wards, 26 cities, five towns and eight villages within its gargantuan expanse of over 2,000 square kilometres. Stretched across the east coast of Honshu, Tokyo is home to over 13 million residents.
"The Keio Plaza Hotel is the ideal location to explore the delights of the city of Tokyo. …"
"Tokyo's Prince Park Tower is the flagship of the Prince hotel chain and a member of the Preferred Hotels & …"
"Superbly located in the prestigious business district of Marunouchi, The Peninsula Tokyo offers commanding city views and luxurious comfort. …"
- Time Difference GMT +9 approx
- Currency Japanese Yen
- Flight Time 13 hours 15 minutes from UK
- Capital Tokyo
- Best time to go March to May
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.