"Vientiane is perhaps the most unassuming capital city you’ll ever visit. Huddled within a wide bend of the Mekong, the conveniently compact metropolis goes about its business, not straying far from the leisurely Lao pace."
Aging French mansions, art deco Russian buildings and eye-catching Buddhist temples make up the cityscape of Vientiane, with broad, leafy boulevards providing perfect pedestrian pathways.
"Originally a 1930s family mansion, this remarkable hotel stands in the heart of bustling Vientiane. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Lao Kip
- Flight Time 16 hours 5 minutes from UK
- Capital Vientiane
- Best time to go October to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.