"With its rolling hills and lush valleys, the Cameron Highlands of West Malaysia offers visitors a unique green refuge of solace from Malaysia’s otherwise sizzling climate."
A picturesque alpine-like setting of moss-topped mountain peaks, fertile farmland and tiny villages, the handsome region of the Cameron Highlands is one of Malaysia’s most popular tourist destinations.
The largest and best known of the country’s hill stations, the 1500m plateau is an oasis of tranquillity – a collection of peaceful townships sleeping on a bed of serene hills. The region is situated around 150k m north of Kuala Lumpur, and about 20km east of Ipoh. Discovered by William Cameron in 1885, the Camerons provided a little slice of England for the British colonisers, and within a decade of its discovery the area homed cottages, inns, boarding schools, a golf course and tea estates. The mock-Tudor buildings that remain cement the region as the enduring little England.
"Set amidst tea plantations and rolling hills, this boutique hideaway promises all the splendour, romance and nostalgia of Cameron Highlands’ …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Malaysian Ringgit
- Flight Time 12 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Kuala Lumpur
- Best time to go June to July
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.