"Mirroring its vibrant mishmash of cultures and styles, Kuala Lumpur’s fusion of traditional and modernity defines the delightful diversity of Malaysia."
Founded in the mid-nineteenth century, Kuala Lumpur displays colonial architecture that shows influences from across the British Empire alongside soaring, ultra-modern skyscrapers.
Mosques exist in harmony alongside Buddhist temples, Hindu shrines and Christian churches, as citizens are encouraged to follow their religion of choice. People flock to Kuala Lumpur due to its impressive economic stature and plentiful employment opportunities. KL has come an awful long way from its humble beginnings as a tin-mining shanty town, and now exists as an energetic and exciting 21st century powerhouse.
"Traders Hotel is perfectly situated within Kuala Lumpur City Centre and offers the best view of the Petronas Twin Towers. …"
"The Hotel Istana is strategically located within Kuala Lumpur's main Golden Triangle business and commercial centre. …"
"The Shangri-La Kuala Lumpur is a hidden paradise in the heart of a metropolis. …"
"Enjoy impressive views, fabulous facilities and outstanding comfort at Kuala Lumpur’s most luxurious hotel. …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Malaysian Ringgit
- Flight Time 12 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Kuala Lumpur
- Best time to go June to August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.