"Sparkling in the Straits of Malacca is the tiny jungle-clad private island resort of Pangkor Laut."
The secluded little hideaway of Pangkor Laut is the perfect desert island getaway, its 300 acres covered almost entirely by ancient rainforest. The lush green of the coastal trees reflects down onto the water, creating an impossibly stunning seascape.
The island lies just off the coast of Perak state in a cluster of small islets. The largest of the group is Pangkor, just a 15 minute journey to Laut via speedboat. Pangkor is a four hour transfer from Kuala Lumpur airport. Pangkor Laut is smaller than its sister island and privately owned, homing one of the most luxurious resorts in the whole of Malaysia, and arguably the world. Ringed by pristine white secluded bays, the island epitomises serenity, with guests treated to the utmost privacy.
"The Pangkor Laut Resort is one of the world's premier resorts nestling in the shade of forest giants as old …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Malaysian Ringgit
- Flight Time 12 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Kuala Lumpur
- Best time to go June to August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.