“The tropical paradise of Redang is one of the nine islands that make up the Pulau Redang Marine Park, and one of the largest islands off the East coast of Malaysia.”
Situated around 45km offshore from Terengganu state, Redang is defined by its upmarket resorts, crystal clear waters and ivory beaches. An underwater landscape of colourful coral reefs provides an ideal location for diving and snorkelling.
The Marine Park was originally set up to aid the conservation of the sea turtles that nest on the islands, and today the park helps to preserve the rich biodiversity of the islands’ unique ecosystem. The area homes 500 species of corals, over 1000 types of invertebrates and almost 3000 species of fish. It’s no wonder that Redang’s waters are famous worldwide.
"The Taaras is a bespoke private beach residence, tucked away and hidden from the outside world …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Malaysian Ringgit
- Flight Time 15 hours 20 minutes from UK
- Capital Kuala Lumpur
- Best time to go March to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.