"Just off the southern tip of Malaysia sits the tiny republic of Singapore, a shimmering urban jewel of financial power."
Shiny skyscrapers, massive malls and a refreshingly efficient public transport system; on the surface Singapore seems cold and futuristic, but if you dig deeper you can reveal this nation’s true personality.
The 63 islands centre on Singapore Island itself, the largest and most travelled isle. Away from the urban jungle, the centre of the island has lush forests and sparkling reservoirs just waiting for be discovered. To the south sits the island of Sentosa, a popular tourist destination.
"“Safe, clean and ultra-efficient – slick Singapore is one of the most enjoyable cities in Southeast Asia.” …"
"Just off the southern coast of Singapore island lies Sentosa, the most developed of all of Singapore’s southern islands and …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Singapore Dollar
- Flight Time 12 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Singapore
- Best time to go April to August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.