"Just off the southern coast of Singapore island lies Sentosa, the most developed of all of Singapore’s southern islands and a tourist playground."
Once a charming islet, Sentosa has been built up into essentially one giant theme park, centring on the large Universal Studios complex on the north of the island. Joined to Singapore proper by a bridge and a cable car, Sentosa’s fun-loving atmosphere attracts visitors from far and wide.
Although just 15 minutes away from the city centre, Sentosa maintains a true out-of-town vibe, and its wealth of entertainment attractions, restaurants and sandy beaches make it a welcome escape from the serious inner-city vibe that defines the main island. The Singapore Cable Car runs from Mount Faber across to Sentosa. A trip in one of the cabins will unveil magnificent views of the Singapore skyline and the harbour beyond, and a twilight journey is a great way to witness spectacular sunsets.
"One of the best hotel experiences in Singapore begins as you approach Capella. …"
"Relaxing beachfront living within a metropolitan city. …"
- Time Difference GMT +8 approx
- Currency Singapore Dollar
- Flight Time 12 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Singapore
- Best time to go April to August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.