"Set in the north amongst a stunning mountain backdrop, Chiang Mai is Thailand’s second city, with a quaint moated old town and rich cultural heritage."
Far less daunting than its southern counterpart, Chiang Mai’s friendly and welcoming atmosphere renders the city a favourite in many travellers’ hearts. The 700-year old town is the cultural and spiritual core of Northern Thailand, and plays home to over 300 temples.
"A secret sanctuary in the heart of historic Chiang Mai. …"
"This hotel and serviced apartment is located in the heart of Chiang Mai’s most chic district. …"
"Rachamankha, the leading luxury boutique hotel, does not reveal itself to the passerby, but excites curiosity and creates a receptive …"
"Centara Duangtawan Hotel Chiang Mai is located in Downtown Chiang Mai (that can truly be called Central). …"
"Shangri-La Hotel, Chiang Mai is a five-star luxury hotel located on Chang Klan Road. …"
"Just a quick email to say we had a fantastic honeymoon in Thailand. All the hotels you booked were excellent. …"
"Luxurious, inspiring and traditional northern Thai experience. …"
"This luxurious 30-suite boutique Hotel is built around a colonial teak homestead built in the 1880's. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 13 hours 45 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go November to March
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.