"With sprawling golden sands and high rise hotels, Hua Hin, Thailand’s original beach resort, is a far cry from the overgrown fishing village it once was."
Situated just a three hour drive from the capital, Hua Hin is a resort favoured by Bangkok residents seeking a beach break. Defined by its lively markets and delicious street food vendors, the resort offers a great mix of city and sand.
"Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa is a 14 acre botanical paradise offering romantic coastal luxury. …"
"The Resort has been voted amongst being one of the best golf resorts in South East Asia. …"
"Overlooking the Gulf of Siam, the Rest Detail Hotel offers guests a perfect respite from the outside world. …"
"Set in the popular seaside town along the Gulf of Thailand, Amari Hua Hin is just a two and a …"
"Formerly the Hua Hin Railway Hotel, one of the classic hotels of the East, the Centara Grand Beach Resort & …"
"This spectacular boutique hotel is located in Hua Hin; a picturesque seaside town. …"
"Dusit Thani Hua Hin occupies a special place within a region known for its spectacular natural beauty along the west …"
"Aleenta Hua Hin - Pranburi Resort and Spa is the original award winning boutique luxury resort upon which Aleenta started. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 11 hours 35 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go December to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.