"A smattering of green diamonds strewn upon those unmistakeable azure waters; Koh Lanta refers to the archipelago of over fifty islands that stretches across the Andaman Sea."
Despite covering 180 square kilometres, most of which is water, the majority of Koh Lanta's islands are uninhabited, and protected by the National Marine Park so as to preserve the area’s unspoiled nature.
The islands are magnificent to behold. Sheer limestone cliffs pierce the skies above white stretches of sand and curling mangrove forests. A dive around the islands will grant you access to a mesmerising haven of coral reefs, and the stunning visibility provides the perfect spot to check out the vast array of marine life.
"Experience the art of relaxation, peace and tranquillity at the adults only Layana Resort & Spa. …"
"Pimalai Resort & Spa is built on a splendid hundred acres of hilly lush tropical forest with direct access to …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 hours approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 14 hours 25 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go December to March
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.