"In the Gulf of Siam, just north of Koh Samui, is Koh Phangan, an island that’s highly recognisable due to the distinctive limestone karsts that protrude from its turquoise waters."
Phangan has somewhat of a split personality. Although notorious for the ever-popular Full Moon Parties frequented by thousands of backpackers each month, the stunning island offers much more than all-night parties, and shouldn’t be dismissed by those looking to get away from it all.
"Hidden amidst swaying palm trees on a secluded white sandy beach with clear turquoise water, you will find Buri Rasa …"
"Santhiya is an enriching destination supported by unique accommodation and facilities. …"
"Tucked discreetly amidst the towering coconut palms of picturesque Koh Phangan, lies a unique tropical haven, Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 hours approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 13 hours 40 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go January to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.