"In the middle of Phangnan bay lie the twin islands of Koh Yao Noi and Koh Yao Yai."
Reached by colourful long-tail boats, the beautifully unspoiled isles of Koh Yao are covered with the ever-familiar mangroves that crown the sprinkling of tiny stalactites in the bay.
"The Paradise Koh Yao Resort & Spa impresses worldwide guests with its blissfully tranquil environment. …"
"Six Senses Yao Noi sets the highest benchmark for island resort living in Thailand. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 14 hours 45 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go December to March
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.