"The isles of Phi Phi are made up by two islands – Phi Phi Don, the larger island, and Phi Phi Leh, the uninhabited sister island which was used as the location for the 1999 movie The Beach."
Widely esteemed as one of the best looking areas in Thailand, Phi Phi attracts a large amount of tourists to its sandy shores, most of whom stay in the party town of Ton Sei. Phi Phi Don is instantly recognisable, its narrow isthmus connecting the hilly east and west halves of the island and forming that iconic double bay of Ao Ton Sai and Ao Loh Dalum.
"Phi Phi Island Village Beach Resort is an enchanting getaway on Loh Ba Gao Bay on the northeast coast of …"
"Zeavola Resort is located on one of the major islands in an archipelago of six islands. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 14 hours 25 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go December to March
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.