"Powdery beaches, towering limestone cliffs, stretches of casuarinas and delicate pines; on the south-west coast of Thailand the quiet region of Si Kao is found."
Its uniquely diverse geography makes it a natural haven, yet the area receives far less visitors than its northern neighbour Krabi. There are only a select few hotels in Si Kao, preserving the region’s secluded vibe.
"Journey down the Andaman coast and uncover Thailand’s best kept secrets from laid back luxury. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 hours approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 14 hours 25 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go December to March
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.