"The Con Dao Islands are an archipelago of 15 islands and islets just off the southern coast of Vietnam."
The largest of Con Dao's islands is Con Son, which due to its location was used historically to contain prisoners during the French colonial period and the Vietnam War. Today the islands provide an unspoiled paradise for visitors, rife with rare species of wildlife, dense forests and inviting beaches.
"Six Senses Con Dao is situated in a breathtaking location, which has been protected for decades as a national and …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 16 hours from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go December to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.