"Between the westerly Truong Son Mountains and the sea lies the city of Danang, central Vietnam’s dominant port and the third largest city in the country."
Sleepy leafy avenues are slowly being awakened as Danang is revitalised and brought to life by new developments. A stroll along the Han riverfront exhibits the shiny, new modernist hotels, apartments and restaurants that are emerging as Danang transforms from a backwater harbour into a bustling metropolis.
"Fusion Maia is a unique all-villa resort that dedicates itself to the art of relaxation. …"
"The luxurious Furama Resort Danang is a true icon of Vietnam tourism. …"
"The Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort is a luxury hillside resort overlooking a sparkling private bay. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 16 hours 15 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go February to July
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.