"Thousands of moss-covered limestone islands jut out from the azure waters of Halong Bay, sliced by wind and often shrouded in mist."
The fascinating Halong Bay is found in the Quang Ninh province in north-east Vietnam, within the Gulf of Tonkin.
"The Jasmine Cruise Halong sets the standard for services and amenities on Halong Bay. …"
"The Violet Cruise Halong junk has been fitted out in the 1930's Indochine style and features a boutique dining room, …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 12 hours 5 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go April to May
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.