"Despite being the capital of Vietnam, the city of Hanoi retains all the mystery and charm of a bygone era, largely due to its old-fashioned architecture."
Hanoi's narrow streets entice visitors to spend their days exploring, whilst an abundance of parks, lakes and green boulevards grant the city a natural element unique amongst Asian capitals.
"Located in the heart of Vietnam’s capital, Meliá Hanoi welcomes all who are looking for splendid accommodation, first-class facilities, and …"
"The chic and elegant Silk Path Hotel Hanoi, conveniently located at the heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter, welcomed its first …"
"Experience pure luxury in Vietnam with Moevenpick Hotel in Hanoi. …"
"Hotel de l’Opera features the best of Hanoi – colonial accents, theatrical interior design and contemporary spaces for entertaining. …"
"The Hotel Metropole is an award-winning French colonial-style hotel lying in the heart of Hanoi. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 12 hours 5 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go April to May
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.