Energetic, expeditious and ever-evolving; the southern city of Saigon, or Ho Chi Minh as it’s now called, is the fast-paced frère of capital Hanoi.
Whilst ghosts of the past haunt the old churches, temples and government buildings, new life breathes through the upmarket hotels and designer shopping malls. Saigon blends old and new, as ancient pagodas stand enduring, co-existing with the skyline billboards that promote the capitalist dream.
"Located in an ideal position, Grand Silverland Hotel & Spa is an elegant hotel situated within walking distance from Ben …"
"At the exciting heart of downtown Ho Chi Minh City lies the prestigious InterContinental Asiana Saigon. …"
"The Caravelle has been at the centre of Saigon society since the hotel was opened in 1959. …"
"Experience the essence of the modern Vietnamese lifestyle at the 5-star Park Hyatt Saigon. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 12 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go December to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.