"Hoi An's yellow-washed houses line pretty alleyways, fishing boats bob gently in the harbour and motorcycles crowd in front of ancient buildings."
Picturesque Hoi An lies on the coast of Vietnam, around thirty kilometres south of Da Nang, and is arguably the most attractive city the country has to offer. Unmarred by the twenty-first century curses of traffic and pollution, Hoi An is graceful, historic, atmospheric and delightful.
"Replicating a traditional fishing village, the Victoria Hoi Ann Beach Resort provides a warm and restful environment. …"
"Experience an idyllic blend of riverside relaxation and Anantara luxury, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the doorstep and beautiful …"
"Along a seemingly infinite stretch of sand, amidst Vietnam’s richest cultural heritage, a strand of sophisticated, visually striking villas lines …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 16 hours 15 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go February to July
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.