"Palaces, pagodas, tombs and temples are scattered across the historical city of Hue, capital of the Thua Thien province."
Many Vietnamese would class Hue as a ‘sad and sleepy city’, its past marred with warfare and heartbreak that the locals would rather forget. However, the town’s sprawling Citadel complex makes it a great place of interest for culture lovers.
"Located in the heart of Hue, the Imperial Hotel offers panoramic views of the poetic Perfume River, the Ngu Binh …"
"Saigon Morin Hotel in Hue is one of the oldest hotels in Vietnam. …"
"Pilgrimage Village offers the harmony of soothing natural environment and local culture. …"
"La Résidence Hue Hôtel & Spa is an enchanting boutique hotel on the banks of the fabled Perfume River. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 15 hours 10 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go March to August
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.