"Northeast of Phan Thien, the coastal road peeks over the slope of a Cham Tower capped hill before descending into the yellow sanded arc of Mui Ne bay."
Its prime location and 10km long stretch of sprawling beach has led to the increased popularity of Mui Ne, and it is now the fastest-growing tourist resort in all of Vietnam.
"Mia Mui Ne is a small and exclusive boutique resort located in the centre of Mui Ne. …"
"Seaside elegance amidst Vietnamese charm... …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 12 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go December to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.