"Sitting pretty against a backdrop of mountains, surrounded by lush paddy fields, lies the vibrant city of Nha Trang with its golden arc of sands."
Although not as charming as some of the smaller beach resorts, Nha Trang is certainly the best city beach that Vietnam has to offer.
"Sunrise Nha Trang Beach Hotel & Spa is the only Nha Trang hotel built in colonial style. …"
"Designed and built for those who demand nothing but the very best, Mia is one of the best resorts in …"
"Evason Ana Mandara is Nha Trang’s only beachfront resort. …"
"Six Senses Ninh Van Bay sits on a dramatic bay that gives the feeling of an island, with impressive rock …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 15 hours 40 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go February to September
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.