"Around 200km east of Saigon on the southern coast of Central Vietnam lies Phan Thiet, capital of the Binh Thuan province."
Once a part of the Cham kingdom, the small yet busy city of Phan Thiet exists today as a major fishing town. Despite its fine location, Phan Thiet suffers from being just down the road from popular beach resort Mui Ne, and consequently doesn’t attract too many foreign travellers.
"Explore a traditional fishing village and take time to relax on the coastline at Victoria Phan Thiet Beach Resort & …"
"Fishermen still row baskets over teeming waters. Salt fields offer up a harvest and farmers yield their plumpest dragon fruit. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 12 hours 50 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go December to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.