"Pristine beaches dotted with fishing villages surround lush tropical jungle in the idyllic island paradise of Phu Qhoc."
Situated just off the coast of Cambodia, Phu Quoc is the largest Vietnamese island, and for now remains largely unspoiled by mass tourism. More and more beach-dwellers are flying to the isle, attracted by the extensive shores and natural beauty, but unlike other islands there is not a lot to do after dark in Phu Quoc.
"Located in a quiet, pristine bay, the Chen Sea Resort offers guests the chance to enjoy the peace and natural …"
"Salinda Resort Phu Quoc Island is the first and only luxury beach resort located on the front line of the …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Vietnamese Dong
- Flight Time 17 hours 45 minutes from UK
- Capital Hanoi
- Best time to go December to April
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.