"Gorgeous Khao Lak is defined by untouched beaches, crystal waters, and warm waves gently lapping on the shore."
The unspoiled natural beauty of Khao Lak is ideal for those put off by the built up resorts of Phuket, and acts as a reminder of what Southern Thailand was like before the rest of the world began to discover its jewels.
"Imagine a holiday in a sun-kissed paradise of golden sand lapped by the turquoise Andaman Sea; tucked away from the …"
"Discover the natural beauty of Thailand at the tranquil and romantic Apsara Beachfront Resort and Villa …"
"A secluded paradise nestled at the edge of the turquoise Andaman Sea and winner of 13 international awards. …"
"Ideal for couples, romantic breaks, honeymoon, weddings and older family groups. …"
- Time Difference GMT +7 approx
- Currency Thai Baht
- Flight Time 14 hours 45 minutes from UK
- Capital Bangkok
- Best time to go December to March
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Saturday - closed
- Sunday - closed
- All of our holidays are financially protected through ATOL bonding for your protection.
- 24/7 UK emergency number for complete peace of mind.
- We are ABTA members, ensuring that we are bound by ABTA's code of conduct.
The Foreign & Commonwealth Office and National Travel Health Network and Centre have up-to-date advice on staying safe and healthy abroad.
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information check www.gov.uk/travelaware and follow @FCOtravel and facebook.com/FCOtravel
Keep informed of current travel health news by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk
The advice can change so check regularly for updates.